7 replies to this topic

#1 SciFi Avenger

SciFi Avenger

It's all about the SciFi baby!!

• Admins
  • 8,694 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 07:15 AM

Posted Image

Ensemble cast of off-the-wall Warner Brothers characters, appearing in a wide variety of roles. Wakko, Yakko, and Dot Warner, are WB Studio creations who were just too "zany" to be of any use to the studio. Pinky and the Brain are two mice bent on world domination. Rita and Runt are a cat and dog team, who get into perilous situations every episode, put always seem to find time to sing a song. Bobby, Pesto, and Squit are the Goodfeathers, part of a New York mob of pigeons, who worship Martin Scorsese. Slappy the Squirrel is a late middle-age squirrel; she starred in a series of popular cartoons in the Golden Age. Buttons is a watch-dog, charged with watching the mischievous toddler, Mindy. Chicken Boo is a giant chicken trying to integrate into human society. Flavio and Marita are two urbane hippopotami.

View Intro

Posted Image

"Today is a good day for coffee"

#2 Aussie Trekkie

Aussie Trekkie

Troop Carrier - Space Above and Beyond

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 01:05 AM

Animaniacs is one of my favourite cartoons, probably one of the last good ones because i believe since the mid 1990's cartoons haven't been really that flash like compare the original Scooby Doo to the more recent Scooby Doo cartoon and you notice a big difference in quality etc.

The Animaniacs game on i think the Super Nintendo was pretty cool too

Edited by Aussie Trekkie, 27 September 2008 - 01:08 AM.

visit Enterprise News Today at Myspace
132 friends and climbing

check out Trekhorizons.com too

#3 Lady Haruhi

Lady Haruhi

Queen of Anime

• General Staff
  • 512 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 12:00 PM

The Animaniacs game on i think the Super Nintendo was pretty cool too

The game was on Sega Genesis
Posted Image

formerly known as "Anime Trekker"

"I highly recommend pissing yourself, followed by a course praying to your impotent god." -Walter from Hellsing

"In the Name of God, Impure Souls of the Living Dead Shall be Banished into Eternal Damnation." -from Hellsing (anime series)

"The Bird of Hermes is my Name, Eating my Wings to Make me Tame" -from Hellsing Ultimate

#4 Chris3123

Chris3123

The Lone Gunman

• Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 02:09 AM

The game was on Sega Genesis

Both systems had an Animaniacs game. ;)

#5 Aussie Trekkie

Aussie Trekkie

Troop Carrier - Space Above and Beyond

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 02 October 2008 - 03:06 AM

What Sega had, Nintendo had to have the game too, then again depends which company you supported (I still got a Sega Genesis tells whose corner i'm in)
visit Enterprise News Today at Myspace
132 friends and climbing

check out Trekhorizons.com too

#6 Aphrodite

Aphrodite

Phoenix - Star Trek

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 03:53 PM

I have all three volumes of The Animaniacs on DVD and I highly recommend them to any fan out there.

#7 carefree

carefree

Space Shuttle - NASA

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 11:27 PM

really?
that sounds great,
cant wait to try
thanks

#8 lightmay

lightmay

Apollo Rocket - NASA

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 05:28 PM

A lot of people will look at the show and will think it's all about swearing and fart jokes; I did before I watched it and the South Park. But underneath all the base humor (which I still think is funny as hell) is a witty and intelligent social commentary. The show is totally meant for mature viewers--in an intellectual way--but at the same time it appeals to the most immature part of your sense of humor. It's genius!