• Please log in to reply
123 replies to this topic

#121 Qray

Qray

Hammer Head - Space Above and Beyond

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 21 February 2009 - 01:31 AM

Fry: "Hey, wait! I'm having one of those things. You know, a headache with pictures."
Leela: "An idea?"
Fry: "Mmmhmmm."
-Futurama.

"Y'all got on this boat for different reasons, but y'all come to the same place. So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything, I know this...they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, ten? They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people...better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave."
-Mal. (Serenity)

"But it ain't all buttons and charts, little albatross. You know what the first rule of flyin' is? Well I suppose you do, since you already know what I'm about to say. Love. You can know all the math in the 'Verse, but take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells ya she's hurtin' 'fore she keens. Makes her home."
-Mal. (Serenity)

"She's a might whimsical in the brainpan."
-Mal [refering to River.] (Serenity.)

"We are now up against live, hostile targets. So, if Little Red Riding Hood should show up with a bazooka and a bad attitude, I expect you to chin the bitch."
-Sergeant Wells. (Dog Soldiers)

Megan: "Are you sure he should be chasing painkillers with whisky?"
Cooper: "Yeah, well, he's earned it."
-Dog Soldiers.

"What do you want, you moon-faced assassin of joy?"
-Londo [to Vir.] (B5)

"Mr. Garibaldi. I have been on this station long enough to know that you don't ask leading questions unless you already know the answers. So, why don't we just pretend I've lied about it, you've caught me in your web of insufferable logic and cut to the point."
-G'Kar. (B5)

"There is a natural law. Physics tells us, that for every action, there must be an equal and opposite reaction. They hate us, we hate them, they hate us back. And so, here we are - victims of mathematics."
-Londo. (B5)

#122 Qray

Qray

Hammer Head - Space Above and Beyond

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 21 February 2009 - 02:29 AM

[When asked if he wasn't concerned about keeping physically fit and letting his body go.]
"I'm a nice guy, I let it go wherever it wants to. Besides, I only need it to carry my brains around."
-Jake. (Earth Star Voyager)

[When a crewmember balks at his idea of using a Railgun to defend the ship.]
"What would you prefer. A non-existant laser or a well aimed rock?"
-Jake. (Earth Star Voyager)

#123 carefree

carefree

Space Shuttle - NASA

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 01:14 AM

"Set a course...for home" - Janeway, Star Trek Voyager 1x01 - Caretaker

#124 SciFi Avenger